Santé Health are inviting you to become an Associate Counsellor – working for a new exciting social enterprise. Santé Health is part of the well-established Ashton Community Trust (which also own ‘Bridge of Hope’).
This is an exciting opportunity as Santé Health are applying for contracts in Northern Ireland, and may shortly be in a position to offer those counsellors who meet our requirements additional counselling work. If you meet the following criteria (and can send in a copy of your documentation), we can list you as one of our associate counsellors:
- Membership of BACP/IACP
- Have accreditation (or be working towards accreditation) with BACP or IACP or European or International Equivalent.
- Have attended:
– Assist (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
– Mental Health First Aid
– Safe Talk training
– Child Protection & Vulnerable Adult training
- Have satisfactory been Access NI checked and registered with registering body
- Hold Professional Liability Insurance to a minimum of £5 million
If you have not attended all of the training listed above, please confirm which training you have attended (and send a copy of the documentation). Training can be organised for those who do not already have it.
Santé Health have to abide by the Ashton Community Trust/Bridge of Hope tender process and I have attached a copy of the Santé Health counsellor tender documentation. Please read the attached documentation and return the necessary documentation to Elaine Brown at firstname.lastname@example.orgInformation Leaflet Declaration of Employment Form
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.