Help us to help people build better relationships.
Relate NI is a registered charity and the leading organisation providing confidential relationship counselling support to individuals, couples, young people, children and families throughout Northern Ireland.
As part of the ongoing transformation of services we are looking for experienced and innovative individuals who can help us deliver our growth strategy.
We have identified the following roles to support our growing team:
Primary School Counsellors
Salary: AfC Band 6 £27,772 (pro rata – 12 hr or 18 hr contracts available)
Location: Primary Schools across BelfastHave you:
- A Level 5 Diploma in working with children or equivalent qualification in a recognised therapeutic discipline e.g. Art/Play/Music/Drama therapy
- A minimum of 200 hours post qualifying experience in counselling within the last 3 years
- Accredited with BACP or a professional body recognised by Relate NI
- Awareness of the issues impacted by relationship/family breakdown, addiction, trauma, mental health
- Supervision 1.5 hours per month
- Experience within the last 3 years of counselling children under the age of 12 from disadvantaged backgrounds and have an understanding of child development and awareness of issues impacting on such young people
Application packs are available from our website www.relateni.org, telephone 028 90323454, by email to EmmaIrwin@relateni.org or by writing to:
3 Glengall Street
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Wednedsay 2nd October 2019 at 4pm(applications received after this deadline will not be considered)
CV’s will not be accepted
Relate NI is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.