Action Trauma - Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit
We are fast approaching the Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit returning this June and for the first time we will running over three days, hosted live from Titanic Belfast from 21-23 June 2021.
The full schedule for the Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit is now available – please visit www.traumasummit.com, li
The Summit will examine a range of treatment modalities to heal trauma and how delegates can incorporate these into their own professional practice.
Working within the field of Therapy and Counselling, we wanted to highlight the following speakers, presenting the latest knowledge and understanding to deliver positive outcomes on the road to recovery for your clients and patients:
Gabor Maté – Keynote – What is Compassionate Inquiry?
Richard Schwartz – Introduction to Internal Family Systems Model (IFS)
Lisa Schwarz – The Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)®
Ros Townsend– Human Givens: an holistic approach to treating trauma
Kari Dunlop – Healing Inherited Family Trauma
Peter Levine– The Somatic Experiencing Approach
During the three days you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with over 2,500 professionals from around the world on a digital platform
- Take part in breathing and mindfulness exercises
- CPD accreditation – 19 points
Key features of our digital platform – Whova:
- Watch pre-recorded workshops and tune into a live feed of keynote presentations
- Engage with and follow delegates through live polls, Q&A sessions, Ice breaker groups and also create virtual meet-ups after the event
- Delegates will have access to the event for 6 months post conference date
Full details of speakers and event timetable can be found on our website at www.traumasummit.com
If you would like to secure your place, you can book your ticket HERE or contact me to arrange invoice. If you would like to confirm booking, or have any further questions please contact me by email or on 028 9751 2138.