FREE Training with Leonard Cheshire
Do you work in the homeless sector or probation / prison services?
Are you a health professional who supports people with alcohol addiction?
If so, take this opportunity to register for FREE training (funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive NIHE)
Who is it for?
- People working in the homeless sector
- People working in probation or prison services
- Health professionals including Gp’s, Pharmacists, Social Workers and Allied Health Professionals (in Primary and Secondary Care settings)
What will it cover?
- An overview of the terminology, symptoms and consequences of Alcohol Related Brain Injury (ARBI)
- An overview of the evidence based ARBI rehabilitation model
- Provide examples of successful identification treatment pathways
- Facilitate discussion and sharing of information
How long will it take?
The session is approximately two and half hours long and can accommodate up to 20 people.
Sessions will be delivered between January – March 2021.
All training will be delivered virtually using either Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
If you are interested, please email :
firstname.lastname@example.org your name and job role